Terms and Conditions of Use
In using the AlphaSynB website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
You are advised that this site and all information provided on it is done so an “as is” and “as available” basis to the maximum extent permitted by law. AlphaSynB makes no representations or warranties that the site will be uninterrupted, free of errors or viruses, secure or timely. All numbers contained in this site are from publicly produced company accounts and press releases, all calculation are by the authors. There are no guarantees that any or all of the calculations are correct nor is there a suggestion that they are calculated on the same basis or suing the same formula that the companies analyzed choose to calculate their metrics. Use this information at your own risk.
Nothing on the AlphaSynB website constitutes legal, financial or specialist advice. The information and opinions provided herein are intended to be general in nature for information and entertainment purposes only, and you should not place any reliance thereupon. If you require any legal, financial or specialist advice you should seek the advice of a registered expert such as a professional lawyer, accountant, engineer, or some other authority in the relevant field before using any of this content. This site does not contain investment or financial advice of any kind. Much of our commentary related to the numbers is pure guess work and this should never be confused with the facts. If a company makes a factual statement about their results, we encourage you to accept these as fact even if our analysis is suggesting an alternative.
You are advised to seek out other opinions, review other websites, conduct your own independent research, take professional advice, and formulate your own opinion on matters, as you deem appropriate. This site is not a substitute for professional advice of any nature.
We reserve the right to change, remove or make adjustments to the numbers of commentary at any time. Parts of our site may be password protected. It is illegal in Canada to use information that has a copyright and you have infringed on copyrights if you find a way to circumvent or bypass our passwords or security.
AlphaSynB is committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees of AlphaSynB will only access your information on a need to know basis and to provide you with the best possible service.
Your information is important to AlphaSynB and it will not be sold, shared or rented to any third party without your express permission. AlphaSynB will not use your information for unsolicited mail.
Limitation of Liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that neither AlphaSynB nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or their successors and assigns will be liable to you and/or any other person for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, loss of data, loss of privacy, loss of goodwill, or any other conceivable loss, even in the event of fault or tort (including negligence). In no event, without limiting the foregoing, will the aggregate liability to you of AlphaSynB and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or their successors and assigns exceed, in total, the amounts paid by you to us, if any.
No commercial or legal relationship of any sort, or partnership, agency, joint venture is intended or created by the use of this site, including the terms of this agreement.
If any part(s) of this agreement is held not to be enforceable or invalid by a competent court then such part(s) will be given effect to the greatest extent permitted by law, and the rest of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect provided that the allocation of risks described herein is recognized and enforced to the fullest extent possible.
The AlphaSynB site is protected by international copyright laws, and you agree unreservedly to respect them. AlphaSynB grants you, however, a limited non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and revocable licence under the rights that AlphaSynB has in the content to privately view the content on your monitor and use for information and non-commercial purposes, and to print a reasonable number of copies for your personal entertainment. You may not reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works, distribute or display the content without the prior written permission from AlphaSynB.
AlphaSynB takes copyright and intellectual property rights seriously. Every reasonable effort is made to use original material and not reproductions of other works. If, however, you believe that your work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please notify AlphaSynB by providing, in writing:
- The copyright material that you consider has been breached,
- Evidence that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright,
- Adequate information for AlphaSynB to be able to identify the copyright material that is alleged to have been infringed
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf, including
- A statement made by you that you believe, acting in good faith, that the disputed use of the copyright material is not authorized by the copyright owner or its owner
This site is operated from Canada. If you choose to access the site from outside Canada then you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with applicable local laws. This agreement is governed under Canadian law. Any action concerning any dispute that you have with respect to the site shall be commenced within one year after the cause of the dispute arises, or to the fullest extent permitted under law, the cause of the action will be barred.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you agree that:
- You will not attempt to access the site in a way that violates any applicable international, national, state, local or other law, regulation, statute, contract or other arrangement
- You will not attempt to reverse engineer, modify, tamper with, use resources that are not intended for such use by you, access areas of the site that you are not authorized to access. If you have any doubts as to whether you are entitled to access any given area of the site you agree to contact AlphaSynB to first establish if you are authorized for such use
- Use any electronic means of whatever description, including spiders, robots, scrapers or automated devices or routines to extract data such as email addresses from this site to use of unauthorized purposes, including for unsolicited advertising, junk mail or other unsolicited communications such as chain letters
- Co-locate or frame the site in such as way as to suggest that you have any relationship with AlphaSynB or that AlphaSynB endorses your products or services in any way except as expressly permitted in writing by AlphaSynB
- Send to the site any harmful, deceptive, illegal or disruptive code that may interfere with the site or cause it or any of its users any harm.
If you submit any articles for publication, and they are accepted, then you grant to AlphaSynB, and its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to reproduce, publish and distribute your article(s) through such means and devices as AlphaSynB deems fit and appropriate. By the very nature of the AlphaSynB website, and the manner in which it is promoted to its customers, your article(s) will be distributed alongside paid for advertising and/or other revenue generating mechanisms such as lead generation, product sales, affiliate advertising and promotion, etc. AlphaSynB claims no control or ownership over any article(s) submitted by you for publication. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, authority and power to grant the rights granted herein, and for publication. AlphaSynB reserves the right to refuse, post or display, or transmit any of your article(s) as it deems appropriate at its sole discretion.
Links from AlphaSynB to other Websites:
AlphaSynB does not monitor and/or review the content, or necessarily agree or endorse the content of other third party websites that may be linked to from the AlphaSynB website and that for all intents and purposes are published by these other websites. AlphaSynB is not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites, and you are encouraged to read the privacy statements of these sites when you leave the AlphaSynB site. You should also evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site, before disclosing any personal information to them. AlphaSynB will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from the use of this or any any other websites.